Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Plein Air Easton!

So I am here in Easton MD, one of the largest plein air festivals in the country. Today is Wednesday, only two more days of painting! So far it has been very very exciting, I am bone tired, but am painting, painting, painting. I feel so honored to part of such a fantastic group of artists, really are the best of the best. I am with the "rock stars' of plein air! I will post more pictures of my paintings as soon as I can upload the pics!

"My Kind of Summer Camp",  6 x 8, oil on panel. SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How I envy you... maybe I'll paint with you next year. Love this painting, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor! You truly deserve this. Someday I hope to paint with the rock stars of plein air painters. Soon.

    ReplyDelete